Some upcoming dates and events for your diaries, there may be more as we are trying to fix up some friendlies too.
- 5th February – matches for all. U8s who are not playing at Canterbury, training is on as normal. U14s your training is at 9.30.
- 26th February – u14s away to Holcombe.
- 5th March – matches for all except U8s and u14s although watch out for changes to that.
- 19th March boys and girls U12 Kent Championships, there will be selection for these as we can only send one team to each. Boys at Canterbury, girls at Tonbrige.
- 24th March – Juniors Annual Dinner, tickets are £10 per head, available at the ground on a Sunday or through Truffs on facebook or email@example.com. If it is as good as last year this will be a fantastic celebration of our season. Come and join us. Parents will be able to have a quiet drink in the lounge bar and watch the awards and celebrations. Also please ask your children to think about who their vote for the players player of their age group and gender would be. I will be asking for their votes soon.
- 2nd April – final round of matches for u8s,10sand 12s for the season.
- 8th April – senior section annual dinner. Tickets £40 each through the usual channels. All adult players and junior parents are invited.